Making Links Scholarship programme
Would you like the opportunity to gain an insight into commercial law and connect with people all over Europe and at the same time make a difference in the world, and help change our industry for the better? Then you should apply for the European Making Links Scholarship programme!
Making Links Scholarship programme is designed to help talented European university students from underrepresented groups succeed in their early careers. As one of our Making Links Scholars, you’ll get valuable coaching, work experience and €3,000 in financial support.
- To apply and to learn more about the programme and who’s eligible, follow this link.
- The local HR team in your country will screen your application and reach out to you to let you know if you have been successful. You’ll then be invited to a video interview. Unsuccessful candidates will also be informed of the outcome of their application.
Here's what you'll receive as one of our Scholars:
- one-to-one coaching sessions
- group sessions on commercial awareness and personal skills development
- connect with other European lawyers and students
- a one to three month internship during the summer of 2022 in a local office
- a financial award of €3,000
- access to some of the industry’s leading legal experts and exclusive access to some of our diversity events
Application deadline: 11.59pm on 14 November 2021