Investing in you
Business Teams play a crucial role in driving the firm forward. As an Assistant, Advisor or Manager in our Business Teams you'll have access to a program that flexes to suit the goals of your role and personal development. The Linklaters Law & Business School provides a framework, offering market-leading courses and enabling you to broaden and deepen professional skills. You'll attend milestone courses at key stages of your career and have the option to take up tailored elective courses, coaching and online support.
A more rewarding way to work
We want to make the most of your potential. We also want you to make the most of ours. So we’ll give you the support you need to excel. It’s true to say that we expect a lot from our people. In return, they can expect a lot from us.
Show us that you’re committed. Bring your best performance to the job, and put your abilities and intellect to work. In no time at all, you’ll develop a rewarding career with Linklaters.
Rewards & benefits
While benefits vary from location to location, here are some of the great rewards you could receive:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Long-term disability, life and AD&D insurance
- Worldwide travel insurance policy
- Health care and dependent care pre-tax flexible spending accounts
- Domestic partner benefits
- 22 days paid vacation on top of public holidays, and an extra day off for your birthday
- 401(k) savings plan
- 18 weeks paid primary caregiver leave and four weeks paid secondary caregiver leave for the birth or adoption of a child
- Parental leave coaching
- Subsidized offsite back-up child care
- Career counseling resources
- Employee assistance program
- Pre-tax commuter benefits program
- Corporate membership discounts at local health clubs
- Subsidized cafeteria